Agency Village District Attorney Records Search

See Agency Village SD district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Roberts County District Attorney 414 3rd Avenue East Sisseton SD 57262 6.0 miles from Agency Village 605-698-7071

Day County District Attorney 506 Main Street Webster SD 57274 27.4 miles from Agency Village 605-345-4624

Storey County District Attorney PO Box 867 Wheaton MN 56296 32.2 miles from Agency Village 320-422-7795

Traverse County District Attorney PO Box 87 Wheaton MN 56296 32.2 miles from Agency Village 320-422-7795

Grant County District Attorney 210 East 5th Avenue Milbank SD 57252 33.1 miles from Agency Village 605-432-7500

Marshall County District Attorney PO Box 107 Britton SD 57430 35.5 miles from Agency Village 605-448-2775

Big Stone County District Attorney 233 2nd Street Northwest Ortonville MN 56278 36.3 miles from Agency Village 320-839-6197

Sargent County State Attorney PO Box 125 Forman ND 58032 44.9 miles from Agency Village 701-724-3888

Codington County District Attorney 14 1st Avenue Southeast Watertown SD 57201 47.2 miles from Agency Village 605-882-6276

State's Attorney 413 3rd Avenue North Wahpeton ND 58075 52.6 miles from Agency Village 701-642-7766

Wilkin County District Attorney 420 Nebraska Avenue Breckenridge MN 56520 52.9 miles from Agency Village 218-643-8950

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.