Barnsdall District Attorney Records Search

See Barnsdall OK district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Osage County District Attorney 628 Kihekah Avenue Pawhuska OK 74056 12.2 miles from Barnsdall 918-287-1510

Washington County District Attorney 400 South Johnstone Avenue Bartlesville OK 74003 16.6 miles from Barnsdall 918-337-2860

Tulsa County District Attorney 500 South Denver Avenue Tulsa OK 74103 29.9 miles from Barnsdall 918-596-4805

Nowata County District Attorney 229 North Maple Street Nowata OK 74048 30.7 miles from Barnsdall 918-273-3167

Rogers County District Attorney 200 South Lynn Riggs Boulevard Claremore OK 74017 34.9 miles from Barnsdall 918-923-4960

Pawnee County District Attorney 500 Harrison Street Pawnee OK 74058 38.7 miles from Barnsdall 918-762-2555

Creek County District Attorney 222 East Dewey Avenue Sapulpa OK 74066 38.9 miles from Barnsdall 918-224-3921

Chautauqua County District Attorney 215 North Chautauqua Street Sedan KS 67361 39.3 miles from Barnsdall 620-725-5876

Mayes County District Attorney 1 Court Place Pryor OK 74361 50.2 miles from Barnsdall 918-825-2171

Montgomery County District Attorney 300 East Main Street Independence KS 67301 52.4 miles from Barnsdall 620-331-1020

Kay County District Attorney 201 South Main Street Newkirk OK 74647 54.1 miles from Barnsdall 580-362-2571

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.