Belvidere Center District Attorney Records Search

See Belvidere Center VT district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Lamoille County State Attorney PO Box 38 Hyde Park VT 05655 11.2 miles from Belvidere Center 802-888-7945

Franklin County State Attorney 5 Lemnah Drive St. Albans VT 05478 19.9 miles from Belvidere Center 802-524-7920

Essex County State Attorney PO Box 226 Orleans VT 05860 24.5 miles from Belvidere Center 802-754-2880

Orleans County State Attorney 217 Main Street Newport VT 05855 26.8 miles from Belvidere Center 802-334-2037

Grand Isle County State Attorney PO Box 204 North Hero VT 05474 29.7 miles from Belvidere Center 802-372-5422

Chittenden County State Attorney 32 Cherry Street Burlington VT 05401 31.9 miles from Belvidere Center 802-863-2865

Clinton County District Attorney 137 Margaret Street Plattsburgh NY 12901 37.6 miles from Belvidere Center 518-565-4770

Washington County State Attorney 255 North Main Street Barre VT 05641 39.1 miles from Belvidere Center 802-479-4220

State Attorney 1153 Main Street St. Johnsbury VT 05819 40.2 miles from Belvidere Center 802-748-6657

State Attorney 30 Upper Village Road Chelsea VT 05038 53.1 miles from Belvidere Center 802-685-3036

Grafton County District Attorney 3785 Dartmouth College Highway North Haverhill NH 03774 54.3 miles from Belvidere Center 603-787-6968

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.