Bird District Attorney Records Search

See Bird KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Cheyenne County District Attorney PO Box 646 St. Francis KS 67756 14.4 miles from Bird 785-332-8826

Dundy County District Attorney PO Box 313 Benkelman NE 69021 20.9 miles from Bird 308-423-5225

Rawlins County District Attorney 607 Main Street Atwood KS 67730 26.5 miles from Bird 785-626-3221

Sherman County District Attorney 813 Broadway Avenue Goodland KS 67735 29.1 miles from Bird 785-890-4820

Thomas County Attorney 300 North Court Avenue Colby KS 67701 35.7 miles from Bird 785-460-4580

Hitchcock County District Attorney PO Box 367 Trenton NE 69044 40.2 miles from Bird 308-334-5616

Yuma County District Attorney 310 Ash Street Wray CO 80758 43.0 miles from Bird 970-332-4118

Kit Carson Combined Court 251 16th Street Burlington CO 80807 50.0 miles from Bird 719-346-5524

Chase County District Attorney PO Box 1229 Imperial NE 69033 53.1 miles from Bird 308-882-7515

Decatur County District Attorney 120 East Hall Street Oberlin KS 67749 53.5 miles from Bird 785-475-8104

Search Bird KS Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.