Blakely District Attorney Records Search

See Blakely AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Garland County Prosecuting Attorney 501 Ouachita Avenue Hot Springs AR 71901 13.2 miles from Blakely 501-622-3720

Perry County Prosecuting Attorney 310 West Main Street Perryville AR 72126 26.1 miles from Blakely 501-889-5128

Hot Spring County Prosecuting Attorney 215 East Highland Avenue Malvern AR 72104 27.8 miles from Blakely 501-337-1468

Saline County Prosecuting Attorney 102 South Main Street Benton AR 72015 29.0 miles from Blakely 501-315-7767

Montgomery County Prosecuting Attorney Hwy 270 E Mount Ida AR 71957 33.5 miles from Blakely 870-867-3541

Conway County Prosecuting Attorney 117 South Moose Street Morrilton AR 72110 36.4 miles from Blakely 501-354-1193

Clark County Prosecuting Attorney 414 Court Street Arkadelphia AR 71923 40.0 miles from Blakely 870-246-9868

Pope County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Main Street Russellville AR 72801 40.4 miles from Blakely 479-968-8600

Faulkner County Prosecuting Attorney 609 Locust Street Conway AR 72034 44.6 miles from Blakely 501-450-4927

Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney 224 South Spring Street Little Rock AR 72201 45.3 miles from Blakely 501-340-8000

Grant County Prosecuting Attorney 103 West Center Street Sheridan AR 72150 46.7 miles from Blakely 870-942-2631

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.