Breckenridge District Attorney Records Search

See Breckenridge OK district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Garfield County District Attorney 114 West Broadway Avenue Enid OK 73701 9.5 miles from Breckenridge 580-233-1311

Grant County District Attorney 112 West Guthrie Street Medford OK 73759 24.2 miles from Breckenridge 580-395-2156

Noble County District Attorney 300 Courthouse Drive Perry OK 73077 27.1 miles from Breckenridge 580-336-4044

Alfalfa County District Atty 300 South Grand Avenue Cherokee OK 73728 40.6 miles from Breckenridge 580-596-3109

Kingfisher County District Attorney 101 South Main Street Kingfisher OK 73750 42.8 miles from Breckenridge 405-375-3893

Logan County District Attorney 301 East Harrison Avenue Guthrie OK 73044 43.5 miles from Breckenridge 405-282-0655

Major District Attorney's Office 500 East Broadway Fairview OK 73737 43.7 miles from Breckenridge 580-227-4665

Payne County District Attorney 606 South Husband Street Stillwater OK 74074 43.9 miles from Breckenridge 405-372-4883

Kay County District Attorney 201 South Main Street Newkirk OK 74647 47.3 miles from Breckenridge 580-362-2571

Harper County District Attorney PO Box 467 Anthony KS 67003 51.4 miles from Breckenridge 620-842-6070

Pawnee County District Attorney 500 Harrison Street Pawnee OK 74058 52.0 miles from Breckenridge 918-762-2555

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.