Bridgeport District Attorney Records Search

See Bridgeport OK district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Blaine County District Attorney 212 North Weigle Avenue Watonga OK 73772 20.7 miles from Bridgeport 580-623-5949

Canadian County District Attorney 303 North Choctaw Avenue El Reno OK 73036 23.8 miles from Bridgeport 405-262-0177

Custer County District Atty 603 B Street Arapaho OK 73620 32.7 miles from Bridgeport 580-323-3232

Kingfisher County District Attorney 101 South Main Street Kingfisher OK 73750 33.0 miles from Bridgeport 405-375-3893

Caddo County District Attorney 201 South West Oklahoma Avenue Anadarko OK 73005 33.6 miles from Bridgeport 405-247-3372

Washita County District Attorney 111 East Main Street New Cordell OK 73632 38.7 miles from Bridgeport 580-832-3144

Grady County District Attorney 217 North 3rd Street Chickasha OK 73018 42.3 miles from Bridgeport 405-224-4770

Dewey County District Attorney 200 Broadway Street Taloga OK 73667 47.4 miles from Bridgeport 580-328-5541

Oklahoma County District Attorney 321 Robert S Kerr Avenue Oklahoma OK 73102 48.6 miles from Bridgeport 405-713-1600

Major District Attorney's Office 500 East Broadway Fairview OK 73737 50.1 miles from Bridgeport 580-227-4665

Kiowa County District Attorney 316 South Main Street Hobart OK 73651 54.1 miles from Bridgeport 580-726-3335

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.