Bristol District Attorney Records Search

See Bristol NH district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Belknap County District Attorney 64 Court Street Laconia NH 03246 14.3 miles from Bristol 603-527-5440

Sullivan County Attorney's Office 14 Main Street Newport NH 03773 27.5 miles from Bristol 603-863-9365

Merrimack County District Attorney 4 Court Street Concord NH 03301 28.9 miles from Bristol 603-228-0529

State Attorney 5 South Main Street Hartford VT 05001 29.4 miles from Bristol 802-295-8870

Carroll County Attorneys Office 95 Water Village Road Ossipee NH 03864 30.4 miles from Bristol 603-539-7769

Grafton County District Attorney 3785 Dartmouth College Highway North Haverhill NH 03774 38.6 miles from Bristol 603-787-6968

Hillsborough County District Attorney 300 Chestnut Street Manchester NH 03101 44.6 miles from Bristol 603-627-5605

State Attorney 30 Upper Village Road Chelsea VT 05038 44.9 miles from Bristol 802-685-3036

Strafford County District Attorney 259 County Farm Road Dover NH 03820 47.9 miles from Bristol

York County District Attorney 45 Kennebunk Road Alfred ME 04002 51.8 miles from Bristol 207-324-8001

Cheshire County District Attorney 12 Court Street Keene NH 03431 53.8 miles from Bristol 603-352-0056

Rockingham County Attorney 10 New Hampshire 125 Brentwood NH 03833 55.8 miles from Bristol 603-642-4249

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.