Brownfield District Attorney Records Search

See Brownfield ME district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Carroll County Attorneys Office 95 Water Village Road Ossipee NH 03864 20.9 miles from Brownfield 603-539-7769

Oxford County District Attorney 26 Western Avenue South Paris ME 04281 27.5 miles from Brownfield 207-743-8282

York County District Attorney 45 Kennebunk Road Alfred ME 04002 33.5 miles from Brownfield 207-324-8001

Androscoggin County District Attorney 2 Turner Street Auburn ME 04210 35.6 miles from Brownfield 207-753-2500

Cumberland County District Attorney 142 Federal Street Portland ME 04101 37.9 miles from Brownfield 207-871-8384

Belknap County District Attorney 64 Court Street Laconia NH 03246 40.0 miles from Brownfield 603-527-5440

Strafford County District Attorney 259 County Farm Road Dover NH 03820 49.6 miles from Brownfield

Coos County District Attorney 55 School Street Lancaster NH 03584 50.4 miles from Brownfield 603-788-5559

Sagadahoc County District Attorney 752 High Street Bath ME 04530 54.2 miles from Brownfield 207-443-8204

Search Brownfield ME Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.