Browns Valley District Attorney Records Search

See Browns Valley CA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Yuba County District Attorney 215 5th Street Marysville CA 95901 11.8 miles from Browns Valley 530-749-7770

Sutter County District Attorney 446 2nd Street Yuba CA 95991 12.9 miles from Browns Valley 530-822-7330

Nevada County District Attorney 201 Commercial Street Nevada CA 95959 21.0 miles from Browns Valley 530-265-1301

Butte County District Attorney 25 County Center Drive Oroville CA 95965 21.6 miles from Browns Valley 530-538-7411

Placer County District Attorney 10810 Justice Center Drive Rocklin CA 95765 30.5 miles from Browns Valley 916-543-8000

Colusa County District Attorney 346 5th Street Colusa CA 95932 32.2 miles from Browns Valley 530-458-0545

Sierra County District Attorney 100 Courthouse Square Alleghany CA 95910 37.9 miles from Browns Valley 530-289-3269

Yolo County District Attorney 301 2nd Street Woodland CA 95695 43.5 miles from Browns Valley 530-666-8180

Sacramento County District Attorney 901 G Street Sacramento CA 95814 45.7 miles from Browns Valley 916-874-6218

Glenn County District Attorney PO Box 430 Willows CA 95988 46.2 miles from Browns Valley 530-934-6525

El Dorado County District Attorney 515 Main Street Placerville CA 95667 48.2 miles from Browns Valley 530-621-6472

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.