Brunswick District Attorney Records Search

See Brunswick MI district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Newaygo County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 885 White Cloud MI 49349 15.9 miles from Brunswick 231-689-7283

Muskegon County Prosecuting Attorney 990 Terrace Street Muskegon MI 49442 17.1 miles from Brunswick 231-724-6435

Oceana County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 169 Hart MI 49420 24.6 miles from Brunswick 231-873-4608

Ottawa County Prosecuting Attorney 414 Washington Avenue Grand Haven MI 49417 27.3 miles from Brunswick 616-846-8215

Mecosta County Prosecuting Attorney 400 Elm Street Big Rapids MI 49307 33.5 miles from Brunswick 231-592-0141

Lake County Prosecuting Attorney 800 10th Street Baldwin MI 49304 33.6 miles from Brunswick 231-745-2775

Kent County Prosecuting Attorney 82 Ionia Avenue Northwest Grand Rapids MI 49503 37.4 miles from Brunswick 616-632-6710

Osceola County Prosecuting Attorney 410 West Upton Avenue Reed MI 49677 40.3 miles from Brunswick 231-832-3226

Mason Prosecuting Attorney 304 East Ludington Avenue Ludington MI 49431 41.4 miles from Brunswick 231-845-7377

Lowndes County District Attorney 700 North Court Street Greenville MI 48838 43.5 miles from Brunswick 334-382-7444

Montcalm County Prosecutors Office 621 North State Street Stanton MI 48888 48.9 miles from Brunswick 989-831-7326

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.