Carlisle District Attorney Records Search

See Carlisle AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Lonoke County Prosecuting Attorney 301 North Center Street Lonoke AR 72086 9.0 miles from Carlisle 501-676-2807

Prairie County Prosecuting Attorney 200 Court House Sq Ste 205 Des Arc AR 72040 18.2 miles from Carlisle 870-256-3171

Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney 224 South Spring Street Little Rock AR 72201 30.5 miles from Carlisle 501-340-8000

White County Prosecuting Attorney 411 North Spruce Street Searcy AR 72143 31.5 miles from Carlisle 501-279-6236

Monroe County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 552 Brinkley AR 72021 31.9 miles from Carlisle 870-734-4060

Jefferson County Prosecuting Attorney 101 East Barraque Street Pine Bluff AR 71601 41.9 miles from Carlisle 870-766-8229

Woodruff County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 599 McCrory AR 72101 44.3 miles from Carlisle 870-731-2547

Faulkner County Prosecuting Attorney 609 Locust Street Conway AR 72034 44.5 miles from Carlisle 501-450-4927

Grant County Prosecuting Attorney 103 West Center Street Sheridan AR 72150 50.5 miles from Carlisle 870-942-2631

Saline County Prosecuting Attorney 102 South Main Street Benton AR 72015 50.7 miles from Carlisle 501-315-7767

Lee County Prosecuting Attorney 26 West Main Street Marianna AR 72360 55.7 miles from Carlisle 870-295-3121

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.