Catharine District Attorney Records Search

See Catharine KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Ellis County District Attorney 1204 Fort Street Hays KS 67601 7.4 miles from Catharine 785-628-9405

Russell County District Attorney PO Box 876 Russell KS 67665 19.8 miles from Catharine 785-483-3119

Rush County District Attorney PO Box 387 La Crosse KS 67548 28.0 miles from Catharine 785-222-3736

Rooks County District Attorney PO Box 532 Stockton KS 67669 34.5 miles from Catharine 785-425-6371

Trego County District Attorney 216 North Main Street WaKeeney KS 67672 36.5 miles from Catharine 785-743-5458

Osborne County District Attorney PO Box 160 Osborne KS 67473 44.8 miles from Catharine 785-346-5443

Graham County District Attorney 410 North Pomeroy Avenue Hill KS 67642 45.2 miles from Catharine 785-421-5424

Barton County District Attorney 1400 Main Street Great Bend KS 67530 46.0 miles from Catharine 620-793-1856

Ness County District Attorney PO Box 445 Ness KS 67560 49.7 miles from Catharine 785-798-3100

Pawnee County Attorney 715 Broadway Street Larned KS 67550 52.1 miles from Catharine 620-285-2139

Ellsworth County District Attorney 210 North Kansas Avenue Ellsworth KS 67439 54.7 miles from Catharine 785-472-4244

Gove County Attorney 317 Main Street Quinter KS 67752 55.6 miles from Catharine 785-754-2425

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.