Clarendon District Attorney Records Search

See Clarendon AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Monroe County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 552 Brinkley AR 72021 15.0 miles from Clarendon 870-734-4060

Prairie County Prosecuting Attorney 200 Court House Sq Ste 205 Des Arc AR 72040 22.6 miles from Clarendon 870-256-3171

Lee County Prosecuting Attorney 26 West Main Street Marianna AR 72360 31.6 miles from Clarendon 870-295-3121

Lonoke County Prosecuting Attorney 301 North Center Street Lonoke AR 72086 34.3 miles from Clarendon 501-676-2807

St. Francis County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 1225 Forrest AR 72336 36.6 miles from Clarendon 870-633-8577

Phillips County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 2397 West Helena AR 72390 39.1 miles from Clarendon 870-572-3722

Woodruff County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 599 McCrory AR 72101 39.4 miles from Clarendon 870-731-2547

White County Prosecuting Attorney 411 North Spruce Street Searcy AR 72143 45.6 miles from Clarendon 501-279-6236

Cross County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 1143 Wynne AR 72396 47.5 miles from Clarendon 870-238-0066

Jefferson County Prosecuting Attorney 101 East Barraque Street Pine Bluff AR 71601 51.1 miles from Clarendon 870-766-8229

Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney 224 South Spring Street Little Rock AR 72201 55.1 miles from Clarendon 501-340-8000

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.