31632 Court Records Search

See 31632 courts and search free public court records. Courts are legal institutions which resolve disputes between parties and rule on legal cases related to civil, criminal, and administrative matters.

Hahira Municipal Court 102 South Church Street Hahira GA 31632 229-794-2330

Find 31632 Court Records

31632 Courts maintain records on all legal actions taken in 31632, , which can include court cases, legal filings, and court docket information. These public records are open and available upon request in 31632. In order to locate the correct court record, you will need to know which 31632 Court heard the case. Legal actions are divided between 31632 Criminal Courts and 31632 Civil Courts.

31632 Criminal Records

Criminal Courts in 31632, maintain records on felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, sexual assaults, DUIs, property crimes, drug charges, and other criminal charges. These criminal records often include 31632 Police Department records, bond information, and personal information about the defendant.

31632 Civil Court Records

Civil Courts at the State level in 31632 contain public records on legal actions that are not criminal in nature, including traffic accident reports, divorce proceedings, nonpayment claims following business transactions, consumer complaints, and product liability claims. Civil Courts have records on 31632 adoption, divorce, estate, bankruptcy, probate, and 31632 Tax Court records. Some of these records may be sealed or partially redacted due to the sensitive information they contain.

Federal Civil Court Records in 31632

31632 Federal Civil Courts have records on business and personal bankruptcy cases, civil rights abuses, disputes among banks and financial institutions, interstate commerce claims, and any issue involving Federal government agencies. You can also obtain court records on 31632 subpoenas, indictments, jury lists, summonses, warrants, writs, injunctions, foreclosures, and judgments from a 31632 Court.

Contact 31632 Courts

Once you have identified the court holding the documents you need, you can contact that court directly for court records. For Federal Courts in 31632, the National Archives Order Reproductions site provides an online search tool for court records. For local, Court, or State Court records, you can file an application with the court's clerk or use an online database.