33408 Court Records Search

See 33408 courts and search free public court records. Courts are legal institutions which resolve disputes between parties and rule on legal cases related to civil, criminal, and administrative matters.

Palm Beach Gardens County Court 3188 PGA Boulevard Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410 1.9 miles from 33408 561-624-6608

Palm Beach County Courthouse 205 North Dixie Highway West Palm Beach FL 33401 8.7 miles from 33408 561-355-2431

Palm Beach County Tax Collector 200 Civic Center Way Royal Palm Beach FL 33411 14.5 miles from 33408 561-355-2264

Hobe Sound County Court 11730 Southeast Federal Highway Hobe Sound FL 33455 16.2 miles from 33408 772-546-1308

Delray Beach County Court 200 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach FL 33444 26.3 miles from 33408 561-274-1530

Martin County Clerk of Court and Comptroller 100 Southeast Ocean Boulevard Stuart FL 34994 27.5 miles from 33408 772-288-5576

Indiantown County Court 16550 Warfield Highway Indiantown FL 34956 29.4 miles from 33408 772-223-7921

County of Broward: North Regional Courthouse 1600 West Hillsboro Boulevard Deerfield Beach FL 33442 36.4 miles from 33408 954-831-6565

Port St. Lucie County Court 250 Northwest Country Club Drive Port Saint Lucie FL 34986 39.1 miles from 33408 772-871-5375

Belle Glade County Court 38844 State Road 80 Belle Glade FL 33430 39.4 miles from 33408 561-996-4843

Fort Pierce County Court 218 South 2nd Street Fort Pierce FL 34950 45.0 miles from 33408 772-462-6957

St Lucie County Circuit Court 218 South 2nd Street Fort Pierce FL 34950 45.0 miles from 33408 772-462-1470

Broward County Circuit Court 201 Southeast 6th Street Fort Lauderdale FL 33301 50.4 miles from 33408 954-831-6332

Broward County Court 201 Southeast 6th Street Fort Lauderdale FL 33301 50.4 miles from 33408 954-831-6565

Plantation County Court 100 North Pine Island Road Plantation FL 33324 51.3 miles from 33408 954-765-4697

Okeechobee County Court 312 Northwest 3rd Street Okeechobee FL 34972 55.6 miles from 33408 863-763-3193

Find 33408 Court Records

33408 Courts maintain records on all legal actions taken in 33408, , which can include court cases, legal filings, and court docket information. These public records are open and available upon request in 33408. In order to locate the correct court record, you will need to know which 33408 Court heard the case. Legal actions are divided between 33408 Criminal Courts and 33408 Civil Courts.

33408 Criminal Records

Criminal Courts in 33408, maintain records on felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, sexual assaults, DUIs, property crimes, drug charges, and other criminal charges. These criminal records often include 33408 Police Department records, bond information, and personal information about the defendant.

33408 Civil Court Records

Civil Courts at the State level in 33408 contain public records on legal actions that are not criminal in nature, including traffic accident reports, divorce proceedings, nonpayment claims following business transactions, consumer complaints, and product liability claims. Civil Courts have records on 33408 adoption, divorce, estate, bankruptcy, probate, and 33408 Tax Court records. Some of these records may be sealed or partially redacted due to the sensitive information they contain.

Federal Civil Court Records in 33408

33408 Federal Civil Courts have records on business and personal bankruptcy cases, civil rights abuses, disputes among banks and financial institutions, interstate commerce claims, and any issue involving Federal government agencies. You can also obtain court records on 33408 subpoenas, indictments, jury lists, summonses, warrants, writs, injunctions, foreclosures, and judgments from a 33408 Court.

Contact 33408 Courts

Once you have identified the court holding the documents you need, you can contact that court directly for court records. For Federal Courts in 33408, the National Archives Order Reproductions site provides an online search tool for court records. For local, Court, or State Court records, you can file an application with the court's clerk or use an online database.