33478 Court Records Search

See 33478 courts and search free public court records. Courts are legal institutions which resolve disputes between parties and rule on legal cases related to civil, criminal, and administrative matters.

Hobe Sound County Court 11730 Southeast Federal Highway Hobe Sound FL 33455 11.0 miles from 33478 772-546-1308

Palm Beach Gardens County Court 3188 PGA Boulevard Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410 11.8 miles from 33478 561-624-6608

Indiantown County Court 16550 Warfield Highway Indiantown FL 34956 15.8 miles from 33478 772-223-7921

Palm Beach County Tax Collector 200 Civic Center Way Royal Palm Beach FL 33411 16.0 miles from 33478 561-355-2264

Martin County Clerk of Court and Comptroller 100 Southeast Ocean Boulevard Stuart FL 34994 18.1 miles from 33478 772-288-5576

Palm Beach County Courthouse 205 North Dixie Highway West Palm Beach FL 33401 19.3 miles from 33478 561-355-2431

Port St. Lucie County Court 250 Northwest Country Club Drive Port Saint Lucie FL 34986 27.9 miles from 33478 772-871-5375

Belle Glade County Court 38844 State Road 80 Belle Glade FL 33430 31.1 miles from 33478 561-996-4843

Delray Beach County Court 200 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach FL 33444 34.4 miles from 33478 561-274-1530

Fort Pierce County Court 218 South 2nd Street Fort Pierce FL 34950 35.6 miles from 33478 772-462-6957

St Lucie County Circuit Court 218 South 2nd Street Fort Pierce FL 34950 35.6 miles from 33478 772-462-1470

Okeechobee County Court 312 Northwest 3rd Street Okeechobee FL 34972 42.0 miles from 33478 863-763-3193

County of Broward: North Regional Courthouse 1600 West Hillsboro Boulevard Deerfield Beach FL 33442 43.3 miles from 33478 954-831-6565

Indian River County Circuit Court 2000 16th Avenue Vero Beach FL 32960 49.6 miles from 33478 772-770-5054

Indian River County Court 2000 16th Avenue Vero Beach FL 32960 49.6 miles from 33478 772-770-5185

Glades County Circuit Court 500 Avenue J Moore Haven FL 33471 52.9 miles from 33478 863-946-6031

Glades County Court 500 Avenue J Moore Haven FL 33471 52.9 miles from 33478 863-946-6031

Find 33478 Court Records

33478 Courts maintain records on all legal actions taken in 33478, , which can include court cases, legal filings, and court docket information. These public records are open and available upon request in 33478. In order to locate the correct court record, you will need to know which 33478 Court heard the case. Legal actions are divided between 33478 Criminal Courts and 33478 Civil Courts.

33478 Criminal Records

Criminal Courts in 33478, maintain records on felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, sexual assaults, DUIs, property crimes, drug charges, and other criminal charges. These criminal records often include 33478 Police Department records, bond information, and personal information about the defendant.

33478 Civil Court Records

Civil Courts at the State level in 33478 contain public records on legal actions that are not criminal in nature, including traffic accident reports, divorce proceedings, nonpayment claims following business transactions, consumer complaints, and product liability claims. Civil Courts have records on 33478 adoption, divorce, estate, bankruptcy, probate, and 33478 Tax Court records. Some of these records may be sealed or partially redacted due to the sensitive information they contain.

Federal Civil Court Records in 33478

33478 Federal Civil Courts have records on business and personal bankruptcy cases, civil rights abuses, disputes among banks and financial institutions, interstate commerce claims, and any issue involving Federal government agencies. You can also obtain court records on 33478 subpoenas, indictments, jury lists, summonses, warrants, writs, injunctions, foreclosures, and judgments from a 33478 Court.

Contact 33478 Courts

Once you have identified the court holding the documents you need, you can contact that court directly for court records. For Federal Courts in 33478, the National Archives Order Reproductions site provides an online search tool for court records. For local, Court, or State Court records, you can file an application with the court's clerk or use an online database.