34956 Court Records Search

See 34956 courts and search free public court records. Courts are legal institutions which resolve disputes between parties and rule on legal cases related to civil, criminal, and administrative matters.

Indiantown County Court 16550 Warfield Highway Indiantown FL 34956 772-223-7921

Find 34956 Court Records

34956 Courts maintain records on all legal actions taken in 34956, , which can include court cases, legal filings, and court docket information. These public records are open and available upon request in 34956. In order to locate the correct court record, you will need to know which 34956 Court heard the case. Legal actions are divided between 34956 Criminal Courts and 34956 Civil Courts.

34956 Criminal Records

Criminal Courts in 34956, maintain records on felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, sexual assaults, DUIs, property crimes, drug charges, and other criminal charges. These criminal records often include 34956 Police Department records, bond information, and personal information about the defendant.

34956 Civil Court Records

Civil Courts at the State level in 34956 contain public records on legal actions that are not criminal in nature, including traffic accident reports, divorce proceedings, nonpayment claims following business transactions, consumer complaints, and product liability claims. Civil Courts have records on 34956 adoption, divorce, estate, bankruptcy, probate, and 34956 Tax Court records. Some of these records may be sealed or partially redacted due to the sensitive information they contain.

Federal Civil Court Records in 34956

34956 Federal Civil Courts have records on business and personal bankruptcy cases, civil rights abuses, disputes among banks and financial institutions, interstate commerce claims, and any issue involving Federal government agencies. You can also obtain court records on 34956 subpoenas, indictments, jury lists, summonses, warrants, writs, injunctions, foreclosures, and judgments from a 34956 Court.

Contact 34956 Courts

Once you have identified the court holding the documents you need, you can contact that court directly for court records. For Federal Courts in 34956, the National Archives Order Reproductions site provides an online search tool for court records. For local, Court, or State Court records, you can file an application with the court's clerk or use an online database.