34997 Court Records Search

See 34997 courts and search free public court records. Courts are legal institutions which resolve disputes between parties and rule on legal cases related to civil, criminal, and administrative matters.

Hobe Sound County Court 11730 Southeast Federal Highway Hobe Sound FL 33455 8.2 miles from 34997 772-546-1308

Martin County Clerk of Court and Comptroller 100 Southeast Ocean Boulevard Stuart FL 34994 9.9 miles from 34997 772-288-5576

Indiantown County Court 16550 Warfield Highway Indiantown FL 34956 13.0 miles from 34997 772-223-7921

Palm Beach Gardens County Court 3188 PGA Boulevard Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410 18.6 miles from 34997 561-624-6608

Port St. Lucie County Court 250 Northwest Country Club Drive Port Saint Lucie FL 34986 19.6 miles from 34997 772-871-5375

Palm Beach County Tax Collector 200 Civic Center Way Royal Palm Beach FL 33411 24.4 miles from 34997 561-355-2264

Palm Beach County Courthouse 205 North Dixie Highway West Palm Beach FL 33401 27.0 miles from 34997 561-355-2431

Fort Pierce County Court 218 South 2nd Street Fort Pierce FL 34950 27.2 miles from 34997 772-462-6957

St Lucie County Circuit Court 218 South 2nd Street Fort Pierce FL 34950 27.2 miles from 34997 772-462-1470

Belle Glade County Court 38844 State Road 80 Belle Glade FL 33430 35.3 miles from 34997 561-996-4843

Okeechobee County Court 312 Northwest 3rd Street Okeechobee FL 34972 37.0 miles from 34997 863-763-3193

Indian River County Circuit Court 2000 16th Avenue Vero Beach FL 32960 41.1 miles from 34997 772-770-5054

Indian River County Court 2000 16th Avenue Vero Beach FL 32960 41.1 miles from 34997 772-770-5185

Delray Beach County Court 200 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach FL 33444 42.8 miles from 34997 561-274-1530

County of Broward: North Regional Courthouse 1600 West Hillsboro Boulevard Deerfield Beach FL 33442 51.8 miles from 34997 954-831-6565

Glades County Circuit Court 500 Avenue J Moore Haven FL 33471 53.2 miles from 34997 863-946-6031

Glades County Court 500 Avenue J Moore Haven FL 33471 53.2 miles from 34997 863-946-6031

Find 34997 Court Records

34997 Courts maintain records on all legal actions taken in 34997, , which can include court cases, legal filings, and court docket information. These public records are open and available upon request in 34997. In order to locate the correct court record, you will need to know which 34997 Court heard the case. Legal actions are divided between 34997 Criminal Courts and 34997 Civil Courts.

34997 Criminal Records

Criminal Courts in 34997, maintain records on felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, sexual assaults, DUIs, property crimes, drug charges, and other criminal charges. These criminal records often include 34997 Police Department records, bond information, and personal information about the defendant.

34997 Civil Court Records

Civil Courts at the State level in 34997 contain public records on legal actions that are not criminal in nature, including traffic accident reports, divorce proceedings, nonpayment claims following business transactions, consumer complaints, and product liability claims. Civil Courts have records on 34997 adoption, divorce, estate, bankruptcy, probate, and 34997 Tax Court records. Some of these records may be sealed or partially redacted due to the sensitive information they contain.

Federal Civil Court Records in 34997

34997 Federal Civil Courts have records on business and personal bankruptcy cases, civil rights abuses, disputes among banks and financial institutions, interstate commerce claims, and any issue involving Federal government agencies. You can also obtain court records on 34997 subpoenas, indictments, jury lists, summonses, warrants, writs, injunctions, foreclosures, and judgments from a 34997 Court.

Contact 34997 Courts

Once you have identified the court holding the documents you need, you can contact that court directly for court records. For Federal Courts in 34997, the National Archives Order Reproductions site provides an online search tool for court records. For local, Court, or State Court records, you can file an application with the court's clerk or use an online database.