Creekside District Attorney Records Search

See Creekside PA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Indiana County District Attorney 825 Philadelphia Street Indiana PA 15701 4.5 miles from Creekside 724-465-3835

Armstrong County District Attorney 500 Market Street Kittanning PA 16201 19.3 miles from Creekside 724-548-3240

Cambria County District Attorney 200 South Center Street Ebensburg PA 15931 28.1 miles from Creekside 814-472-1680

Westmoreland County District Attorney 2 North Main Street Greensburg PA 15601 32.0 miles from Creekside 724-830-3949

Jefferson County District Attorney 200 Main Street Brookville PA 15825 33.6 miles from Creekside 814-849-1628

Clarion County District Attorney 502 Liberty Street Clarion PA 16214 38.2 miles from Creekside 814-226-4423

Butler County District Attorney 124 West Diamond Street Butler PA 16001 38.7 miles from Creekside 724-284-5222

Allegheny County District Attorney 436 Grant Street Pittsburgh PA 15219 45.4 miles from Creekside 412-350-4401

Blair County District Attorney 423 Allegheny Street Hollidaysburg PA 16648 45.5 miles from Creekside 814-693-3010

Clearfield County District Attorney 230 East Market Street Clearfield PA 16830 46.0 miles from Creekside 814-765-2641

Somerset County District Attorney 111 East Union Street Somerset PA 15501 46.9 miles from Creekside 814-445-1456

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.