Croydon District Attorney Records Search

See Croydon NH district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Sullivan County Attorney's Office 14 Main Street Newport NH 03773 6.0 miles from Croydon 603-863-9365

State Attorney 5 South Main Street Hartford VT 05001 15.7 miles from Croydon 802-295-8870

Belknap County District Attorney 64 Court Street Laconia NH 03246 35.1 miles from Croydon 603-527-5440

Merrimack County District Attorney 4 Court Street Concord NH 03301 35.5 miles from Croydon 603-228-0529

Cheshire County District Attorney 12 Court Street Keene NH 03431 36.1 miles from Croydon 603-352-0056

State Attorney 30 Upper Village Road Chelsea VT 05038 40.6 miles from Croydon 802-685-3036

Rutland County State Attorney 88 Merchants Row Rutland VT 05701 42.3 miles from Croydon 802-786-2531

State Attorney 185 Main Street Brattleboro VT 05301 45.8 miles from Croydon 802-257-2860

Grafton County District Attorney 3785 Dartmouth College Highway North Haverhill NH 03774 46.4 miles from Croydon 603-787-6968

Hillsborough County District Attorney 300 Chestnut Street Manchester NH 03101 47.6 miles from Croydon 603-627-5605

Carroll County Attorneys Office 95 Water Village Road Ossipee NH 03864 53.8 miles from Croydon 603-539-7769

Washington County State Attorney 255 North Main Street Barre VT 05641 54.5 miles from Croydon 802-479-4220

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.