Deer Creek District Attorney Records Search

See Deer Creek MN district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Wadena County District Attorney 415 Jefferson St Wadena MN 56482 10.1 miles from Deer Creek 218-631-7739

Douglas County District Attorney 305 8th Avenue West Alexandria MN 56308 35.1 miles from Deer Creek 320-762-3856

Todd County District Attorney 221 1st Avenue North Long Prairie MN 56347 36.2 miles from Deer Creek 320-732-6039

Todd County Attorney's Office 221 1st Avenue Southeast Long Prairie MN 56347 36.3 miles from Deer Creek 320-732-6039

Otter Tail County District Attorney 121 West Junius Avenue Fergus Falls MN 56537 36.7 miles from Deer Creek 218-998-8400

Hubbard County District Attorney 301 Court Avenue Park Rapids MN 56470 38.6 miles from Deer Creek 218-732-4133

Becker County District Attorney 913 Lake Avenue Detroit Lakes MN 56501 38.6 miles from Deer Creek 218-847-6590

Grant County District Attorney 18 Division Street Elbow Lake MN 56531 41.7 miles from Deer Creek 218-685-5353

Pope County District Attorney 605 South Lakeshore Drive Glenwood MN 56334 51.6 miles from Deer Creek 320-634-4581

Crow Wing County District Attorney 213 Laurel Street Brainerd MN 56401 53.2 miles from Deer Creek 218-824-1025

Morrison County District Attorney 213 1st Avenue Southeast Little Falls MN 56345 54.2 miles from Deer Creek 320-632-0190

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.