Denhoff District Attorney Records Search

See Denhoff ND district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Wells County State Attorney PO Box 325 Fessenden ND 58438 31.8 miles from Denhoff

Mclean County State Attorney PO Box 1108 Washburn ND 58577 38.1 miles from Denhoff 701-462-8541

Kidder County State Attorney PO Box 114 Steele ND 58482 46.3 miles from Denhoff 701-475-5202

Sheridan County State Attorney PO Box 114 Steele ND 58482 46.3 miles from Denhoff 701-363-2545

Burleigh County State Attorney 514 East Thayer Avenue Bismarck ND 58501 52.7 miles from Denhoff 701-222-6672

Foster County State Attorney 909 Main Street Carrington ND 58421 53.2 miles from Denhoff 701-652-1200

Mercer County State Attorney PO Box 39 Stanton ND 58571 53.7 miles from Denhoff 701-745-3518

Morton County State Attorney 210 2nd Avenue Northwest Mandan ND 58554 54.1 miles from Denhoff 701-667-3350

Eddy County State Attorney PO Box 231 New Rockford ND 58356 54.3 miles from Denhoff 701-947-2442

Oliver County State Attorney PO Box 355 Center ND 58530 54.8 miles from Denhoff 701-794-8769

Search Denhoff ND Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.