Denning District Attorney Records Search

See Denning AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney 211 West Commercial Street Ozark AR 72949 5.8 miles from Denning 479-468-4191

Johnson County Prosecuting Attorney 215 West Main Street Clarksville AR 72830 16.8 miles from Denning 479-754-6486

Logan County Prosecuting Attorney 366 North Broadway Avenue Booneville AR 72927 21.7 miles from Denning 479-675-3811

Crawford County Prosecuting Attorney 206 South 3rd Street Van Buren AR 72956 33.7 miles from Denning 479-474-5000

Pope County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Main Street Russellville AR 72801 36.5 miles from Denning 479-968-8600

Sebastian County Prosecuting Attorney 901 B Street South Fort Smith AR 72901 37.7 miles from Denning 479-783-8976

Scott County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West 1st Waldron AR 72958 40.9 miles from Denning 479-928-5552

Madison County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 626 Huntsville AR 72740 46.1 miles from Denning 479-738-1900

Washington County Prosecuting Attorney 280 North College Avenue Fayetteville AR 72701 49.6 miles from Denning 479-444-1570

Newton County Prosecuting Attorney 100 Court Street Jasper AR 72641 51.4 miles from Denning 870-446-2633

Latimer County District Attorney 100 South Broadway Street Poteau OK 74953 55.2 miles from Denning 918-647-2245

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.