Densmore District Attorney Records Search

See Densmore KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Norton County District Attorney PO Box 70 Norton KS 67654 15.9 miles from Densmore 785-877-5143

Graham County District Attorney 410 North Pomeroy Avenue Hill KS 67642 19.5 miles from Densmore 785-421-5424

Phillips County District Attorney PO Box 564 Phillipsburg KS 67661 23.6 miles from Densmore 785-543-6830

Rooks County District Attorney PO Box 532 Stockton KS 67669 29.0 miles from Densmore 785-425-6371

Harlan County District Attorney PO Box 755 Alma NE 68920 37.6 miles from Densmore 308-928-2189

Sheridan County District Attorney PO Box 753 Hoxie KS 67740 42.1 miles from Densmore 785-675-3771

Trego County District Attorney 216 North Main Street WaKeeney KS 67672 43.0 miles from Densmore 785-743-5458

Decatur County District Attorney 120 East Hall Street Oberlin KS 67749 43.8 miles from Densmore 785-475-8104

Gove County Attorney 317 Main Street Quinter KS 67752 47.4 miles from Densmore 785-754-2425

Furnas County District Attorney 620 Patterson Street Cambridge NE 69022 49.9 miles from Densmore 308-697-4949

Smith County District Attorney PO Box 273 Smith Center KS 66967 51.7 miles from Densmore 785-282-6689

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 207 Franklin NE 68939 52.4 miles from Densmore 308-425-6258

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.