Dill City District Attorney Records Search

See Dill City OK district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Washita County District Attorney 111 East Main Street New Cordell OK 73632 8.1 miles from Dill City 580-832-3144

Kiowa County District Attorney 316 South Main Street Hobart OK 73651 17.9 miles from Dill City 580-726-3335

Custer County District Atty 603 B Street Arapaho OK 73620 22.8 miles from Dill City 580-323-3232

District Attorney 301 East Main Street Sayre OK 73662 28.4 miles from Dill City 580-928-5555

Greer County District Attorney 106 East Jefferson Street Mangum OK 73554 35.2 miles from Dill City 580-782-3653

Roger Mills County District Attorney PO Box 276 Cheyenne OK 73628 38.0 miles from Dill City 580-497-2431

Jackson County District Attorney 101 North Main Street Altus OK 73521 45.9 miles from Dill City 580-482-5334

Caddo County District Attorney 201 South West Oklahoma Avenue Anadarko OK 73005 52.2 miles from Dill City 405-247-3372

Dewey County District Attorney 200 Broadway Street Taloga OK 73667 53.3 miles from Dill City 580-328-5541

Search Dill City OK Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.