21826 District Attorney Records Search

See 21826 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Wicomico County State Attorney PO Box 1006 Salisbury MD 21803 4.7 miles from 21826 410-548-4880

Somerset County State Attorney 30500 Prince William Street Princess Anne MD 21853 8.6 miles from 21826 410-651-3333

Worcester County State Attorney 106 Franklin Street Snow Hill MD 21863 16.0 miles from 21826 410-632-2177

Sussex County District Attorney PO Box 589 Georgetown DE 19947 28.8 miles from 21826

State Attorney 315 High Street Cambridge MD 21613 30.1 miles from 21826 410-228-3611

Talbot County State Attorney 1 Court Street Easton MD 21601 40.0 miles from 21826 410-770-8060

Caroline County State Attorney 109 Market Street Denton MD 21629 40.9 miles from 21826 410-479-0255

Accomack County Commonwealth's Attorney 23392 Front Street Accomac VA 23301 41.3 miles from 21826 757-787-0923

Calvert County State Attorney 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 53.9 miles from 21826 410-535-1600

Northumberland County Commonwealth's Attorney PO Box 217 Heathsville VA 22473 54.1 miles from 21826 804-580-4471

St. Mary's County State Attorney PO Box 1755 Leonardtown MD 20650 54.9 miles from 21826 301-475-7844

Queen Anne's County State Attorney 136 North Commerce Street Centreville MD 21617 55.6 miles from 21826 410-758-2264

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.