28530 District Attorney Records Search

See 28530 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

District Attorney 130 South Queen Street Kinston NC 28501 12.3 miles from 28530 252-520-5400

Pitt County District Attorney PO Box 8185 Greenville NC 27835 15.5 miles from 28530 252-695-7200

Greene County District Attorney 229 Kingold Boulevard Snow Hill NC 28580 16.1 miles from 28530

Beaufort County District Attorney PO Box 1705 Washington NC 27889 23.9 miles from 28530 252-940-4010

District Attorney's Office 310 Broad Street New Bern NC 28560 28.1 miles from 28530 252-639-3010

Wayne County District Attorney 224 East Walnut Street Goldsboro NC 27530 32.6 miles from 28530 919-722-6200

Martin County District Attorney 305 East Main Street Williamston NC 27892 39.0 miles from 28530 252-809-5110

Pamlico County District Attorney 202 Main Street Bayboro NC 28515 39.7 miles from 28530 252-745-6610

Duplin County District Attorney PO Box 719 Kenansville NC 28349 42.3 miles from 28530 910-275-7010

Onslow County District Attorney 632 Court Street Jacksonville NC 28540 43.1 miles from 28530 910-478-3610

Search 28530 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.