29115 District Attorney Records Search

See 29115 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Orangeburg County Solicitor PO Box 1525 Orangeburg SC 29116 1.5 miles from 29115 803-533-6252

Calhoun County Solicitor 120 Mill Street St. Matthews SC 29135 13.4 miles from 29115 803-874-1978

Barnwell County Solicitor 141 Main Street Barnwell SC 29812 33.9 miles from 29115 803-642-1557

Richland County Solicitor 1701 Main Street Columbia SC 29201 38.2 miles from 29115 803-576-1800

Allendale County Solicitor PO Box 840 Fairfax SC 29827 42.2 miles from 29115 803-632-3347

Hampton County Solicitor 1 Courthouse Square Elm St Hampton SC 29924 44.7 miles from 29115 803-914-2250

Dorchester County Solicitor 140 North Main Street Summerville SC 29483 50.1 miles from 29115 843-871-2640

Aiken County Solicitor 109 Park Avenue Southeast Aiken SC 29801 50.5 miles from 29115 803-642-1557

Berkeley County Solicitor 300 California Avenue Moncks Corner SC 29461 51.6 miles from 29115 843-719-4529

Kershaw County Solicitor 1121 Broad Street Camden SC 29020 55.0 miles from 29115 803-425-7672

Search 29115 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.