32038 District Attorney Records Search

See 32038 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Columbia County State Attorney 173 Northeast Hernando Avenue Lake FL 32055 18.0 miles from 32038 386-758-0470

Union County State Attorney 103 North Lake Avenue Lake Butler FL 32054 22.1 miles from 32038 386-496-2832

Gilchrist County State Attorney 112 South Main Street Trenton FL 32693 23.5 miles from 32038 352-463-3406

State Attorney 120 West University Avenue Gainesville FL 32601 29.4 miles from 32038 352-374-3670

Lafayette County State Attorney 100 Miller Street South East Live Oak FL 32064 29.6 miles from 32038 386-362-2320

Suwannee County State Attorney 100 Miller Street South East Live Oak FL 32064 29.6 miles from 32038 386-362-2320

Dixie County State Attorney PO Box 1770 Cross City FL 32628 33.1 miles from 32038 352-498-1248

Levy County State Attorney 353 South Court Street Bronson FL 32621 33.9 miles from 32038 352-486-5140

State Attorney 945 North Temple Avenue Starke FL 32091 34.9 miles from 32038 904-966-6208

Baker County State Attorney 339 East Macclenny Avenue Macclenny FL 32063 41.9 miles from 32038 904-259-3137

Hamilton County State Attorney 207 1st Street Northeast Jasper FL 32052 43.1 miles from 32038 386-792-2395

Taylor County State Attorney 108 North Jefferson Street Perry FL 32347 54.7 miles from 32038 850-584-2886

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.