32044 District Attorney Records Search

See 32044 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

State Attorney 945 North Temple Avenue Starke FL 32091 7.5 miles from 32044 904-966-6208

Union County State Attorney 103 North Lake Avenue Lake Butler FL 32054 15.2 miles from 32044 386-496-2832

State Attorney 120 West University Avenue Gainesville FL 32601 17.1 miles from 32044 352-374-3670

Baker County State Attorney 339 East Macclenny Avenue Macclenny FL 32063 29.5 miles from 32044 904-259-3137

Clay County State Attorney 825 North Orange Avenue Green Cove Springs FL 32043 30.6 miles from 32044 904-269-6319

Putnam County State Attorney 410 Saint Johns Avenue Palatka FL 32177 35.4 miles from 32044 386-329-0259

Columbia County State Attorney 173 Northeast Hernando Avenue Lake FL 32055 36.1 miles from 32044 386-758-0470

Levy County State Attorney 353 South Court Street Bronson FL 32621 40.0 miles from 32044 352-486-5140

Gilchrist County State Attorney 112 South Main Street Trenton FL 32693 42.5 miles from 32044 352-463-3406

Duval County State Attorney 220 East Bay Street Jacksonville FL 32202 44.5 miles from 32044 904-630-2400

Marion County State Attorney 110 Northwest 1st Avenue Ocala FL 34475 46.4 miles from 32044 352-671-5800

State Attorney 4010 Lewis Speedway St. Augustine FL 32084 50.2 miles from 32044 904-209-1620

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.