32066 District Attorney Records Search

See 32066 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Lafayette County State Attorney 100 Miller Street South East Live Oak FL 32064 21.1 miles from 32066 386-362-2320

Suwannee County State Attorney 100 Miller Street South East Live Oak FL 32064 21.1 miles from 32066 386-362-2320

Taylor County State Attorney 108 North Jefferson Street Perry FL 32347 23.1 miles from 32066 850-584-2886

Dixie County State Attorney PO Box 1770 Cross City FL 32628 28.1 miles from 32066 352-498-1248

Madison County State Attorney PO Box 237 Madison FL 32341 32.2 miles from 32066 850-973-1500

Columbia County State Attorney 173 Northeast Hernando Avenue Lake FL 32055 35.6 miles from 32066 386-758-0470

Hamilton County State Attorney 207 1st Street Northeast Jasper FL 32052 36.6 miles from 32066 386-792-2395

Gilchrist County State Attorney 112 South Main Street Trenton FL 32693 37.6 miles from 32066 352-463-3406

Union County State Attorney 103 North Lake Avenue Lake Butler FL 32054 51.9 miles from 32066 386-496-2832

Jefferson County State Attorney 490 Walnut Street Monticello FL 32344 53.0 miles from 32066 850-342-0196

Levy County State Attorney 353 South Court Street Bronson FL 32621 53.4 miles from 32066 352-486-5140

Brooks County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 272 Quitman GA 31643 55.6 miles from 32066 229-263-5561

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.