33541 District Attorney Records Search

See 33541 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Hillsborough County State Attorney 419 North Pierce Street Tampa FL 33602 24.2 miles from 33541 813-272-5400

Hernando County State Attorney 20 North Main Street Brooksville FL 34601 24.4 miles from 33541 352-754-4255

Pasco County State Attorney 7530 Little Road New Port Richey FL 34654 27.6 miles from 33541 727-847-8158

Sumter County State Attorney 215 East McCollum Avenue Bushnell FL 33513 30.5 miles from 33541 352-569-6650

Polk County State Attorney 255 North Broadway Avenue Bartow FL 33830 32.7 miles from 33541 863-534-4800

Pinellas County State Attorney 14250 49th Street North Clearwater FL 33762 37.3 miles from 33541 727-464-6221

State Attorney 110 North Apopka Avenue Inverness FL 34450 42.2 miles from 33541 352-341-6670

State Attorney 550 West Main Street Tavares FL 32778 49.2 miles from 33541 352-742-4236

Osceola County State Attorney 2 Courthouse Square Kissimmee FL 34741 49.5 miles from 33541 407-742-5200

Hardee County State Attorney 124 South 9th Avenue Wauchula FL 33873 53.6 miles from 33541 863-773-6613

Orange County State Attorney 415 North Orange Avenue Orlando FL 32801 55.6 miles from 33541 407-836-2400

Manatee County State Attorney PO Box 1000 Bradenton FL 34206 55.7 miles from 33541 941-748-4501

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.