33823 District Attorney Records Search

See 33823 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Polk County State Attorney 255 North Broadway Avenue Bartow FL 33830 13.1 miles from 33823 863-534-4800

Osceola County State Attorney 2 Courthouse Square Kissimmee FL 34741 28.3 miles from 33823 407-742-5200

Hardee County State Attorney 124 South 9th Avenue Wauchula FL 33873 37.3 miles from 33823 863-773-6613

Hillsborough County State Attorney 419 North Pierce Street Tampa FL 33602 40.2 miles from 33823 813-272-5400

Orange County State Attorney 415 North Orange Avenue Orlando FL 32801 41.5 miles from 33823 407-836-2400

Sumter County State Attorney 215 East McCollum Avenue Bushnell FL 33513 43.8 miles from 33823 352-569-6650

Highlands County State Attorney 411 South Eucalyptus Street Sebring FL 33870 47.0 miles from 33823 863-402-6549

Hernando County State Attorney 20 North Main Street Brooksville FL 34601 47.6 miles from 33823 352-754-4255

State Attorney 550 West Main Street Tavares FL 32778 49.8 miles from 33823 352-742-4236

Pasco County State Attorney 7530 Little Road New Port Richey FL 34654 53.8 miles from 33823 727-847-8158

State Attorney 101 Bush Boulevard Sanford FL 32773 55.4 miles from 33823 407-665-6000

Pinellas County State Attorney 14250 49th Street North Clearwater FL 33762 55.7 miles from 33823 727-464-6221

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.