36765 District Attorney Records Search

See 36765 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Hale County District Attorney 1001 Main Street Greensboro AL 36744 9.0 miles from 36765 334-624-4334

Perry County District Attorney PO Box 59 Marion AL 36756 12.3 miles from 36765 334-874-2540

Greene County District Attorney PO Box 766 Eutaw AL 35462 28.3 miles from 36765 205-652-4119

Bibb County District Attorney PO Box 987 Selma AL 36702 30.7 miles from 36765 334-874-2540

Dallas County District Attorney 105 Lauderdale Street Selma AL 36701 31.8 miles from 36765 334-874-2540

Marengo County District Attorney PO Box 766 Livingston AL 35470 38.7 miles from 36765 205-652-4119

Sumter County District Attorney 115 Franklin St Livingston AL 35470 38.7 miles from 36765 205-652-2291

Tuscaloosa County District Attorney 714 Greensboro Avenue Tuscaloosa AL 35401 42.9 miles from 36765 205-349-1252

Wilcox County District Attorney PO Box 430 Camden AL 36726 43.0 miles from 36765 334-682-1200

Chilton County District Attorney 501 2nd Avenue North Clanton AL 35045 54.7 miles from 36765 205-755-4242

Search 36765 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.