57245 District Attorney Records Search

See 57245 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Codington County District Attorney 14 1st Avenue Southeast Watertown SD 57201 9.6 miles from 57245 605-882-6276

Deuel County District Attorney PO Box 590 Clear Lake SD 57226 14.8 miles from 57245 605-874-2840

Grant County District Attorney 210 East 5th Avenue Milbank SD 57252 26.0 miles from 57245 605-432-7500

Lac Qui Parle County District Attorney 214 6th Avenue Madison MN 56256 36.3 miles from 57245 320-598-7578

Big Stone County District Attorney 233 2nd Street Northwest Ortonville MN 56278 36.4 miles from 57245 320-839-6197

Clark County District Attorney PO Box 296 Clark SD 57225 40.0 miles from 57245 605-532-3712

Brookings County District Attorney 520 3rd Street Brookings SD 57006 41.2 miles from 57245 605-692-8606

Day County District Attorney 506 Main Street Webster SD 57274 41.9 miles from 57245 605-345-4624

Lincoln County District Attorney 319 North Rebecca Street Ivanhoe MN 56142 44.5 miles from 57245 507-694-1529

Hamlin County District Attorney PO Box 29 De Smet SD 57231 47.0 miles from 57245 605-854-3378

Kingsbury County District Attorney PO Box 35 De Smet SD 57231 47.0 miles from 57245 605-854-3224

Roberts County District Attorney 414 3rd Avenue East Sisseton SD 57262 53.3 miles from 57245 605-698-7071

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.