57274 District Attorney Records Search

See 57274 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Day County District Attorney 506 Main Street Webster SD 57274 605-345-4624

Clark County District Attorney PO Box 296 Clark SD 57225 30.3 miles from 57274 605-532-3712

Marshall County District Attorney PO Box 107 Britton SD 57430 34.8 miles from 57274 605-448-2775

Roberts County District Attorney 414 3rd Avenue East Sisseton SD 57262 35.6 miles from 57274 605-698-7071

Codington County District Attorney 14 1st Avenue Southeast Watertown SD 57201 36.0 miles from 57274 605-882-6276

State Attorney 22 Court Street Aberdeen SD 57401 45.6 miles from 57274 605-626-7130

Grant County District Attorney 210 East 5th Avenue Milbank SD 57252 46.0 miles from 57274 605-432-7500

Spink County District Attorney 210 East 7th Avenue Redfield SD 57469 54.6 miles from 57274 605-472-4593

Big Stone County District Attorney 233 2nd Street Northwest Ortonville MN 56278 54.8 miles from 57274 320-839-6197

Sargent County State Attorney PO Box 125 Forman ND 58032 55.3 miles from 57274 701-724-3888

Search 57274 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.