58078 District Attorney Records Search

See 58078 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Cass County State Attorney PO Box 2806 Fargo ND 58108 4.5 miles from 58078 701-241-5850

Clay County District Attorney 807 11th Street North Moorhead MN 56560 7.7 miles from 58078 218-299-5035

Norman County District Attorney 17 4th Avenue East Ada MN 56510 35.8 miles from 58078 218-784-3809

Traill County State Attorney PO Box 847 Hillsboro ND 58045 37.9 miles from 58078 701-636-4461

State's Attorney 413 3rd Avenue North Wahpeton ND 58075 43.9 miles from 58078 701-642-7766

Wilkin County District Attorney 420 Nebraska Avenue Breckenridge MN 56520 44.3 miles from 58078 218-643-8950

Ransom County State Attorney PO Box 391 Lisbon ND 58054 46.5 miles from 58078 701-683-4123

Becker County District Attorney 913 Lake Avenue Detroit Lakes MN 56501 51.0 miles from 58078 218-847-6590

Barnes County State Attorney 230 4th Street Northwest Valley ND 58072 51.2 miles from 58078 701-845-8526

Mahnomen County District Attorney 311 North Main Street Mahnomen MN 56557 54.9 miles from 58078 218-935-2378

Search 58078 Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.