61321 District Attorney Records Search

See 61321 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Livingston County State Attorney 110 North Main Street Pontiac IL 61764 19.0 miles from 61321 815-844-5169

Marshall County State Attorney 122 North Prairie Street Lacon IL 61540 23.0 miles from 61321 309-246-2028

Woodford County State Attorney 115 North Main Street Eureka IL 61530 23.2 miles from 61321 309-467-3212

Putnam County State Attorney 120 North 4th Street Hennepin IL 61327 27.5 miles from 61321 815-925-7378

Lasalle County State Attorney 707 East Etna Road Ottawa IL 61350 28.9 miles from 61321 815-434-8340

Mclean County State Attorney 104 West Front Street Bloomington IL 61701 34.0 miles from 61321 309-888-5400

Peoria County State Attorney 324 Main Street Peoria IL 61602 37.5 miles from 61321 309-672-6900

Bureau County State Attorney 700 South Main Street Princeton IL 61356 37.6 miles from 61321 815-879-4941

Grundy County State Attorney 111 East Washington Street Morris IL 60450 39.2 miles from 61321 815-941-3276

Tazewell County State Attorney 342 Court Street Pekin IL 61554 44.8 miles from 61321 309-477-2205

Stark County State Attorney 130 West Main Street Toulon IL 61483 47.3 miles from 61321 309-286-3221

Kendall County State Attorney 807 John Street Yorkville IL 60560 54.5 miles from 61321 630-553-4157

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.