61375 District Attorney Records Search

See 61375 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Marshall County State Attorney 122 North Prairie Street Lacon IL 61540 8.6 miles from 61375 309-246-2028

Putnam County State Attorney 120 North 4th Street Hennepin IL 61327 16.0 miles from 61375 815-925-7378

Woodford County State Attorney 115 North Main Street Eureka IL 61530 21.7 miles from 61375 309-467-3212

Bureau County State Attorney 700 South Main Street Princeton IL 61356 25.7 miles from 61375 815-879-4941

Peoria County State Attorney 324 Main Street Peoria IL 61602 29.8 miles from 61375 309-672-6900

Lasalle County State Attorney 707 East Etna Road Ottawa IL 61350 31.8 miles from 61375 815-434-8340

Stark County State Attorney 130 West Main Street Toulon IL 61483 32.7 miles from 61375 309-286-3221

Livingston County State Attorney 110 North Main Street Pontiac IL 61764 33.9 miles from 61375 815-844-5169

Tazewell County State Attorney 342 Court Street Pekin IL 61554 38.5 miles from 61375 309-477-2205

Mclean County State Attorney 104 West Front Street Bloomington IL 61701 40.7 miles from 61375 309-888-5400

Grundy County State Attorney 111 East Washington Street Morris IL 60450 48.1 miles from 61375 815-941-3276

Henry County State Attorney 307 West Center Street Cambridge IL 61238 52.9 miles from 61375 309-937-3578

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.