61704 District Attorney Records Search

See 61704 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Mclean County State Attorney 104 West Front Street Bloomington IL 61701 2.6 miles from 61704 309-888-5400

DeWitt County State Attorney 201 West Washington Street Clinton IL 61727 21.9 miles from 61704 217-935-7810

Woodford County State Attorney 115 North Main Street Eureka IL 61530 24.4 miles from 61704 309-467-3212

Logan County State Attorney 601 Broadway Street Lincoln IL 62656 31.5 miles from 61704 217-732-2184

Livingston County State Attorney 110 North Main Street Pontiac IL 61764 32.7 miles from 61704 815-844-5169

Piatt County State Attorney 101 West Washington Street Monticello IL 61856 36.5 miles from 61704 217-762-2574

Peoria County State Attorney 324 Main Street Peoria IL 61602 37.2 miles from 61704 309-672-6900

Tazewell County State Attorney 342 Court Street Pekin IL 61554 37.6 miles from 61704 309-477-2205

Macon County State Attorney 253 East Wood Street Decatur IL 62523 43.6 miles from 61704 217-424-1400

Ford County State Attorney 200 West State Street Paxton IL 60957 44.5 miles from 61704 217-379-9460

Marshall County State Attorney 122 North Prairie Street Lacon IL 61540 45.3 miles from 61704 309-246-2028

Champaign County States Atty 101 East Main Street Urbana IL 61801 46.1 miles from 61704 217-384-3733

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.