61842 District Attorney Records Search

See 61842 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Piatt County State Attorney 101 West Washington Street Monticello IL 61856 15.6 miles from 61842 217-762-2574

DeWitt County State Attorney 201 West Washington Street Clinton IL 61727 16.7 miles from 61842 217-935-7810

Mclean County State Attorney 104 West Front Street Bloomington IL 61701 23.9 miles from 61842 309-888-5400

Champaign County States Atty 101 East Main Street Urbana IL 61801 25.8 miles from 61842 217-384-3733

Macon County State Attorney 253 East Wood Street Decatur IL 62523 31.5 miles from 61842 217-424-1400

Ford County State Attorney 200 West State Street Paxton IL 60957 33.6 miles from 61842 217-379-9460

Douglas County State Attorney 401 South Center Street Tuscola IL 61953 36.6 miles from 61842 217-253-5471

Logan County State Attorney 601 Broadway Street Lincoln IL 62656 37.3 miles from 61842 217-732-2184

Livingston County State Attorney 110 North Main Street Pontiac IL 61764 44.3 miles from 61842 815-844-5169

Moultrie County State Attorney 10 South Main Street Sullivan IL 61951 44.3 miles from 61842 217-728-4353

Woodford County State Attorney 115 North Main Street Eureka IL 61530 46.2 miles from 61842 309-467-3212

Vermilion County State Attorney 7 North Vermilion Street Danville IL 61832 55.2 miles from 61842 217-554-7750

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.