66442 District Attorney Records Search

See 66442 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Riley County District Attorney 100 Courthouse Plaza Manhattan KS 66502 13.6 miles from 66442 785-537-6390

Dickinson County District Attorney 201 East 1st Street Abilene KS 67410 25.7 miles from 66442 785-263-2646

Clay County District Attorney 712 5th Street Clay Center KS 67432 26.6 miles from 66442 785-632-3226

Wabaunsee County District Attorney 215 Kansas Avenue Alma KS 66401 27.3 miles from 66442 785-765-2401

Pottawatomie County District Attorney PO Box 129 Westmoreland KS 66549 29.0 miles from 66442 785-457-3511

Morris County District Attorney 501 East Main Street Council Grove KS 66846 33.8 miles from 66442 620-767-5899

Saline County District Attorney PO Box 1760 Salina KS 67402 48.3 miles from 66442 785-309-5816

Ottawa County District Attorney 307 North Concord Street Minneapolis KS 67467 49.3 miles from 66442

Chase County District Attorney PO Box 529 Cottonwood Falls KS 66845 51.7 miles from 66442 620-273-6359

Washington County District Attorney 214 C Street Washington KS 66968 52.1 miles from 66442 785-325-2149

Marshall County District Attorney PO Box 149 Marysville KS 66508 52.5 miles from 66442 785-562-3491

Marion County District Attorney 200 South 3rd Street Marion KS 66861 52.9 miles from 66442 620-382-2243

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.