66714 District Attorney Records Search

See 66714 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Wilson County District Attorney 615 Madison Street Fredonia KS 66736 10.0 miles from 66714 620-378-4115

Neosho County District Attorney PO Box 889 Chanute KS 66720 13.2 miles from 66714 620-431-5750

Woodson County District Attorney 105 West Rutledge Street Yates Center KS 66783 17.1 miles from 66714 620-625-8615

Allen County District Attorney 1 North Washington Street Iola KS 66749 25.4 miles from 66714 620-365-1420

Montgomery County District Attorney 300 East Main Street Independence KS 67301 28.5 miles from 66714 620-331-1020

Labette County District Attorney 201 South Central Avenue Parsons KS 67357 31.4 miles from 66714 620-421-6370

Elk County District Attorney PO Box 306 Howard KS 67349 33.0 miles from 66714 620-374-3507

Greenwood County District Attorney 311 North Main Street Eureka KS 67045 35.0 miles from 66714 620-583-8171

Coffey County District Attorney 110 South 6th Street Burlington KS 66839 38.6 miles from 66714 620-364-5111

Chautauqua County District Attorney 215 North Chautauqua Street Sedan KS 67361 44.2 miles from 66714 620-725-5876

Crawford County District Attorney PO Box 69 Girard KS 66743 47.5 miles from 66714 620-724-6780

Anderson County Attorney 100 East 4th Avenue Garnett KS 66032 51.0 miles from 66714 785-448-5703

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.