67036 District Attorney Records Search

See 67036 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Harper County District Attorney PO Box 467 Anthony KS 67003 13.2 miles from 67036 620-842-6070

Sumner County District Attorney PO Box 399 Wellington KS 67152 26.8 miles from 67036 620-326-7941

Kingman County District Attorney PO Box 495 Kingman KS 67068 27.5 miles from 67036 620-532-3044

Grant County District Attorney 112 West Guthrie Street Medford OK 73759 34.7 miles from 67036 580-395-2156

Barber County District Attorney 118 East Washington Avenue Medicine Lodge KS 67104 38.6 miles from 67036 620-886-5646

Sedgwick County District Attorney 525 North Main Street Wichita KS 67203 40.2 miles from 67036 316-383-3600

Alfalfa County District Atty 300 South Grand Avenue Cherokee OK 73728 45.9 miles from 67036 580-596-3109

Cowley County District Attorney PO Box 1152 Arkansas KS 67005 48.7 miles from 67036 620-221-5420

Reno County District Attorney 206 West 1st Avenue Hutchinson KS 67501 52.4 miles from 67036 620-694-2715

Pratt County Attorney 300 South Ninnescah Street Pratt KS 67124 52.9 miles from 67036 620-672-7271

Kay County District Attorney 201 South Main Street Newkirk OK 74647 53.7 miles from 67036 580-362-2571

Woods County District Attorney 407 Government Street Alva OK 73717 55.2 miles from 67036 580-327-2171

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.