67449 District Attorney Records Search

See 67449 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Morris County District Attorney 501 East Main Street Council Grove KS 66846 21.6 miles from 67449 620-767-5899

Marion County District Attorney 200 South 3rd Street Marion KS 66861 23.8 miles from 67449 620-382-2243

Dickinson County District Attorney 201 East 1st Street Abilene KS 67410 23.8 miles from 67449 785-263-2646

Chase County District Attorney PO Box 529 Cottonwood Falls KS 66845 28.5 miles from 67449 620-273-6359

Riley County District Attorney 100 Courthouse Plaza Manhattan KS 66502 39.1 miles from 67449 785-537-6390

Wabaunsee County District Attorney 215 Kansas Avenue Alma KS 66401 39.9 miles from 67449 785-765-2401

Saline County District Attorney PO Box 1760 Salina KS 67402 40.0 miles from 67449 785-309-5816

Lyon County District Attorney 430 Commercial Street Emporia KS 66801 43.0 miles from 67449 620-342-4950

Mcpherson County District Attorney 122 West Marlin Street McPherson KS 67460 46.9 miles from 67449 620-241-1027

Clay County District Attorney 712 5th Street Clay Center KS 67432 49.9 miles from 67449 785-632-3226

Harvey County District Attorney 8th & Main St Newton KS 67114 50.8 miles from 67449 316-284-6834

Ottawa County District Attorney 307 North Concord Street Minneapolis KS 67467 53.6 miles from 67449

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.