67451 District Attorney Records Search

See 67451 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Dickinson County District Attorney 201 East 1st Street Abilene KS 67410 15.5 miles from 67451 785-263-2646

Marion County District Attorney 200 South 3rd Street Marion KS 66861 25.2 miles from 67451 620-382-2243

Saline County District Attorney PO Box 1760 Salina KS 67402 27.6 miles from 67451 785-309-5816

Morris County District Attorney 501 East Main Street Council Grove KS 66846 33.9 miles from 67451 620-767-5899

Mcpherson County District Attorney 122 West Marlin Street McPherson KS 67460 37.4 miles from 67451 620-241-1027

Chase County District Attorney PO Box 529 Cottonwood Falls KS 66845 38.9 miles from 67451 620-273-6359

Ottawa County District Attorney 307 North Concord Street Minneapolis KS 67467 42.9 miles from 67451

Riley County District Attorney 100 Courthouse Plaza Manhattan KS 66502 44.6 miles from 67451 785-537-6390

Clay County District Attorney 712 5th Street Clay Center KS 67432 46.5 miles from 67451 785-632-3226

Harvey County District Attorney 8th & Main St Newton KS 67114 47.8 miles from 67451 316-284-6834

Wabaunsee County District Attorney 215 Kansas Avenue Alma KS 66401 49.5 miles from 67451 785-765-2401

Lyon County District Attorney 430 Commercial Street Emporia KS 66801 54.9 miles from 67451 620-342-4950

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.