67487 District Attorney Records Search

See 67487 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Clay County District Attorney 712 5th Street Clay Center KS 67432 14.0 miles from 67487 785-632-3226

Dickinson County District Attorney 201 East 1st Street Abilene KS 67410 19.7 miles from 67487 785-263-2646

Riley County District Attorney 100 Courthouse Plaza Manhattan KS 66502 27.2 miles from 67487 785-537-6390

Ottawa County District Attorney 307 North Concord Street Minneapolis KS 67467 34.4 miles from 67487

Pottawatomie County District Attorney PO Box 129 Westmoreland KS 66549 38.2 miles from 67487 785-457-3511

Saline County District Attorney PO Box 1760 Salina KS 67402 38.6 miles from 67487 785-309-5816

Cloud County District Attorney 811 Washington Street Concordia KS 66901 41.4 miles from 67487 785-243-8175

Wabaunsee County District Attorney 215 Kansas Avenue Alma KS 66401 43.4 miles from 67487 785-765-2401

Washington County District Attorney 214 C Street Washington KS 66968 44.2 miles from 67487 785-325-2149

Morris County District Attorney 501 East Main Street Council Grove KS 66846 47.4 miles from 67487 620-767-5899

Marshall County District Attorney PO Box 149 Marysville KS 66508 51.3 miles from 67487 785-562-3491

Republic County District Attorney PO Box 8 Belleville KS 66935 53.6 miles from 67487 785-527-7233

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.