67502 District Attorney Records Search

See 67502 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Reno County District Attorney 206 West 1st Avenue Hutchinson KS 67501 5.0 miles from 67502 620-694-2715

Rice County District Attorney 101 West Commercial Street Lyons KS 67554 21.3 miles from 67502 620-257-3081

Mcpherson County District Attorney 122 West Marlin Street McPherson KS 67460 22.1 miles from 67502 620-241-1027

Harvey County District Attorney 8th & Main St Newton KS 67114 32.1 miles from 67502 316-284-6834

Kingman County District Attorney PO Box 495 Kingman KS 67068 34.6 miles from 67502 620-532-3044

Sedgwick County District Attorney 525 North Main Street Wichita KS 67203 43.9 miles from 67502 316-383-3600

Ellsworth County District Attorney 210 North Kansas Avenue Ellsworth KS 67439 44.8 miles from 67502 785-472-4244

Stafford County District Attorney PO Box 365 St. John KS 67576 46.0 miles from 67502 620-549-3296

Barton County District Attorney 1400 Main Street Great Bend KS 67530 48.2 miles from 67502 620-793-1856

Saline County District Attorney PO Box 1760 Salina KS 67402 50.5 miles from 67502 785-309-5816

Marion County District Attorney 200 South 3rd Street Marion KS 66861 51.7 miles from 67502 620-382-2243

Pratt County Attorney 300 South Ninnescah Street Pratt KS 67124 55.3 miles from 67502 620-672-7271

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.