67581 District Attorney Records Search

See 67581 district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Stafford County District Attorney PO Box 365 St. John KS 67576 19.2 miles from 67581 620-549-3296

Reno County District Attorney 206 West 1st Avenue Hutchinson KS 67501 26.3 miles from 67581 620-694-2715

Kingman County District Attorney PO Box 495 Kingman KS 67068 27.8 miles from 67581 620-532-3044

Rice County District Attorney 101 West Commercial Street Lyons KS 67554 27.9 miles from 67581 620-257-3081

Pratt County Attorney 300 South Ninnescah Street Pratt KS 67124 29.2 miles from 67581 620-672-7271

Barton County District Attorney 1400 Main Street Great Bend KS 67530 33.0 miles from 67581 620-793-1856

Pawnee County Attorney 715 Broadway Street Larned KS 67550 40.1 miles from 67581 620-285-2139

Mcpherson County District Attorney 122 West Marlin Street McPherson KS 67460 48.6 miles from 67581 620-241-1027

Barber County District Attorney 118 East Washington Avenue Medicine Lodge KS 67104 49.1 miles from 67581 620-886-5646

Ellsworth County District Attorney 210 North Kansas Avenue Ellsworth KS 67439 52.9 miles from 67581 785-472-4244

Kiowa County Attorney 211 East Florida Avenue Greensburg KS 67054 54.6 miles from 67581 620-723-2721

Edwards County District Attorney PO Box 232 Kinsley KS 67547 54.8 miles from 67581 620-659-3002

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.